Stayed here last Saturday night October 6th and attended a charity ball, stayed in a lovely room with timber beams and an outlook of the canal, could not fault the room or the bathroom, the staff in the hotel were excellent from the room maids right through the breakfast staff, the bar staff and the staff who looked after us through the evening in the ballroom. The only problem was parking for the price of the rooms I think the hotel should park your car free of charge other than that it was a lovely stay. Forgot to mention the beds are far too soft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the vibrant city centre on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel exudes a historical charm that appeals to business and leisure travelers. Located across from Granada Television Studios and a pleasant stroll to the Opera House and Palace Theatre, this luxury hotel in Manchester was first built as a warehouse in 1844. The £5.2 million renovation in 2005, displays the old architectural detail with contemporary flair, comfort and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Marriott Manchester Victoria & Albert Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott