I work in Japan and when I return to UK I usually stay in a hotel near to Manchester Airport to meet my family when I arrive back home. Generally I would choose to stay in the Airport Marriot hotel or Sheraton Blu hotel but this time it was the Manchester Airport Hilton Hotel, chosen on the basis of the reviews I’d read.
I arrived on 17 December and, of course, party season was in full swing which made it more difficult to get a beer or food in the lounge area, but I can’t fault the hotel under those circumstances. Service was still reasonable for all that.
Airport shuttle bus (about 200 metres as the crow flies) – quite frequent service (needed because of the layout of the airport). Reception – very efficient. Room – comfortable and clean. Breakfast – excellent quality and selection.
All-in-all it was a very pleasant stay.
Downside? A little more than I would normally pay but not by much.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel
- Hilton International Manchester
- Hilton Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.