Have now stayed at the Thistle Hotel in Manchester a few times, and it has become mine and my partners first choice of hotel should we be spending a night in Manchester.
Rooms aren't huge, but are perfectly adequate for one or 2 nights stay. And they've now introduced the signature benefits programme which I've signed up to, so even more rewards in the future.
On our last stay we even got a free bottle of wine, not sure why, but it was well received with no complaints from us.
- Also Known As:
- The Portland By Thistle, Manchester Hotel Manchester
- The Portland By Thistle, Manchester Hotel
- Manchester Thistle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Piccadilly Gardens in the heart of the city, we’re just five minutes’ walk form Picadilly Railway Station close to some great attractions, the Arndale Centre, China Town the Arena and Manchester central are all a short walk away. The Portland was one of Manchester's first hotels and has a modern feel. Just Gym with a plunge pool and Jacuzzi is available in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Thistle Manchester City Centre, The Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.