“Good Airport Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport

You added Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport to your Saves list
Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Outwood Lane | Manchester Airport, Manchester M90 4HL, England   |
Ranked #34 of 117 Hotels in Manchester
Glasgow
“Good Airport Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed here for one night before I flew out on business for a few days, and booked this hotel as it offered a fly and park deal which was really well priced.

Hotel was very good with a very warm welcome at the well staffed reception. Room was very spacious and although I looked right on to the airport, no noise was heard in the room.

Bathroom was again spacious, and spotlessly clean, just like the room.

I never ate in the hotel, but spent some time in the bar the night before, and the menu on display looked varied and well priced. The bar was busy with a good atmosphere.

Worth mentioning the parking experience as this was really good. Hotel bus takes you to any of the terminals, and on your arrival back you call the hotel using any of the free phones around the airport and they were there in a few mins, really good.

Would definitely use again.

Room Tip: Any room would do for a night.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GuestRelationBewleys, Guest Relations Manager at Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for leaving your lovely review on Trip Advisor. We are fully aware of the choice available when choosing accommodation and parking at the airport and therefore we are extremely grateful for your booking at the hotel.

We hope we will be able to welcome you back again so we can continue to provide you with another convenient and comfortable experience.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (461)
Rock Hill, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and myself stopped for one night on Friday February 7, prior to our long haul flight back to the USA.
The shuttle bus driver from the coach station and the one back to the terminal were extremely helpful and helped us with our heavy luggage.
Reception staff again very helpful and we had a quick check in.Lovely young friendly girl, obviously enjoys her work!
We stopped in room 216 and found our room to be spacious, lovely clean bed with nice linens, but, the mattress was a little uncomfortable but wasn't a problem for one night!
Nice flat screen TV. Plenary of tea and coffee and hair dryer all placed away in a drawer out of the way.
We had breakfast, buffet style , lots to choose from, good selection of teas and coffees ..and for £9-50 was well worth it. We are British and made the most of the delicious bacon!
The only problem I had was that I was about to have a salad with fruit and witnessed the server drop salad everywhere on the counter and he picked it up with his hands and put it back on the plate to be served!
However, very clean restaurant and happy with our stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review on Trip Advisor. I was shocked however, to read your comments regarding the salad; these have swiftly been passed on to the Food & Beverage Manager and continued training and development will be taking place with all of the team to ensure that this does not happen again. Please accept my sincere apologies and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I do understand that there is a great deal of choice about these days, when looking for accommodation in and around the Airport complex, and therefore we are truly grateful booking.

We look forward to hopefully being able to welcome you back again in the future and being able to provide you with another comfortable and convenient stay.

bangor n.i.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Booked this Hotel many months ago for six of us to stay on 22 January for one night as we were heading off to Cuba on 23rd. About 3 weeks before our trip Thomas Cook decided to bring the flight one day forward which meant we would have to go a day earlier. I rang bewleys about this and a lovely girl I spoke to changed the date with no problem whatsoever.

Anyway the Hotel is the closest to Terminal 1 and this suited us fine. On arrival we rang on the courtesy phone for a pick up at the terminal, The bus was there in no time at all. Check in was quick and staff were very friendly. The rooms are excellent although tea and coffee facility in room was missing ( hence the 4 star ). We used the bar menu that night and the food was excellent as was the bar area with comfortable seats and large TV. We booked the courtesy bus for the next morning and it was there on time and quick transfer to the terminal. All in all an excellent place to stay and would thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: We had a room on 4th floor and near to lifts which save walking miles in corridors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for choosing Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport, I am glad that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and delighted that you went on to share your experience with your fellow travellers.

I am sorry however that we had not noticed your room was missing the tea and coffee provision when the room was serviced; this was indeed an error on our behalf and should have been rectified straight away.

We hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel at a future date and if you contact me prior to your arrival I will personally ensure that there is a sufficient tea and coffee supply awaiting you.

Caistor, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We were a bit daunted by some of the bad reviews, but we have no complaints. Easy to find, very close to terminal 1, very efficient check in.

Our room is large, spacious, good decor and clean.

Now looking forward to good nights sleep before our early morning flight.

This hotel will definitely be our first choice in future.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for writing your comments on Trip Advisor, we are very aware of how important it is to make a good impression and I am glad that even though daunted, you took the plunge and allowed us to do our job and provide a clean, comfortable and efficient service for you.

I do understand that in this day in age there is a great deal of choice about when booking accommodation in and around the Airport complex, and therefore we are truly grateful for your booking. It is lovely to hear that you would consider us again in the future and if that is the case, we look forward to being able to welcome you back.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel is cheap but by no means cheerful. I found the reception staff preoccupied and not attentive. My room was dreadful - awful colour scheme, old fashioned and quite frankly depressing. Bed was uncomfortable. Bathroom was awful - the whole thing needed updating. Parking was very limited and badly lit. If I had been staying here before going on holiday, it would not have got me off to a happy start! The room service was appalling, I ordered the fish burger which arrived within minutes but was cold. It was so dry, I asked for more tartare sauce....15 minutes later that still hadn't arrived so they promised again to send some. Another few minutes later they rang to ask if they could send another hot burger as it must be cold by now .....! Yes it was but I had lost the will to eat by then. I didn't bother trying breakfast! I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to write about your experience on Trip Advisor. It is only through open and honest feedback that we can improve the products and services that we offer.

I am disappointed to learn that you felt the hotel was not to your liking, we do get a lot of nice comments about the hotel, the rooms and decor but I do understand that it is not to everybody’s taste.

With regards to your comments about your Room Service order, I have personally passed this on to both the Head Chef and the Food & beverage Manager as what you have described is not the standard that we strive to achieve. I know that this cannot change the experience that you received but by bringing to our attention we can use your comments to better the menu and the food offering we provide.

I would like to opportunity to thank you for choosing Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport and should you allow us to try and change the impression you have been left please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be only too happy to make a booking for you.

jersey c.i
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Check in was easy and friendly.
The hotel very clean and fresh looking,
Food was fab ,steak best ever.
Breakfast was superb?
Checkout nice and simple and a short walk to terminals,
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Only stayed one night on 7th floor so I can't really compare. The room I had was clean and comf...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer

We hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel at a future date.

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stayed there night before Florida flight.
Hotel is right beside airport but no noise can be heard in soundproofed room.
Hotel is immaculate and beds comfortable
You can walk to terminal but would recomend transfers to and from airport as they are quick and comfortable
Ate in hotel bar and the food was very good and reasonably priced
Would thoroughly recomend

Stayed January 2014
Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review on Trip Advisor.

Guest Relations

Been to Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!