“Good night out something different, not all the comedians good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Comedy Store

The Comedy Store
Arches 3 & 4 Whitworth Street West | Deansgate Locks, Manchester M1 5LH, England
0161 839 9595
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 317 things to do in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Store Manchester offers a unique blend of stand up comedy, fine dining and music. Every week from Thursday through to Sunday the best comedians on the circuit take to the stage. We also have a different comedy night every Sunday to round off the weekend.
5 attraction reviews
“Good night out something different, not all the comedians good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

My third visit was this bank holiday weekend. I went on Sunday and it was really good value for £10 thought they would have bumped it up. 3 acts and the MC (who was great!) Out of the 3, I only didn't enjoy one of the acts which isn't too bad really .

Its a nice venue, good value this time (sometimes tickets can be over priced).

Will go back again, who isn't up for a laugh :)

Pizzas are currently being sold for £5, I haven't tried them but they did smell lovely...

Manchester
6 attraction reviews
“Good night but comedy a bit hit and miss...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The Comedy Store on Sunday 24th August was £10 for 3 acts. Prior to the act we had the pizzas which are really nice for £5 each.

The three acts were a bit hit and miss. Comedy is of course always going to be that way but I think what let it down for me was the 3rd act was the compere at a show in June I saw and he was the final act. His long story joke was the same as the story joke he did in June. As the final act it kind of spoilt it for us as it was old material.

The staff there are friendly and service at the bar was great...even though the place was busy.

I had to go with 4 stars owing to all three acts being a bit hit and miss as some stuff wasn't that funny...but as I say it was to be expected... but the third act and the lack of material variety was what spoilt it a bit for me.

“good night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went friday night 22/08/14 we had a meal first, it was ok, not the best, but the service was great. If you have a meal, you get a good seat for the show reserved for you. The staff help you to your seats with your drinks and are very attentive. I will definately go again the show was great, all in all a really good night!

27 attraction reviews
“Cheap night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Took my partner for the first time on a Sunday night as a different type of night out. There were three acts over the course of a couple of hours. All funny and a very enjoyable night.

yorkshire
5 attraction reviews
“Great Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had a private room with hot buffet and then the show after
we all enjoyed it for my niece's 40th, we were all very happy with the butler we had arranged for her big night. Food was very good the bar was reasonably priced ,and we had a good laugh.

Visited July 2014