“Excellent Lebanese food, thoroughly enjoyed it!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beirut
wilmslow rd, Manchester, England (Rusholme)
Improve this listing
Ranked #858 of 1,640 restaurants in Manchester
Neighborhood: Rusholme
Neighborhood: Rusholme
Ysceifiog
“Excellent Lebanese food, thoroughly enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went to the Beirut restaurant in Rusholme today with 3 of my Sons at lunchtime. Truthfully, we all really enjoyed the food. The selection was varied and of a high standard. The staff were equally very welcoming - before we made the decision to eat there, they happily showed us the various dishes in the buffet, without any obligation whatsoever.
As a family (from North Wales) I'm sure this place will become a regular "eating out" place on many occasions in the future.
If you ever visit Newcastle, there is another Lebanese, equally excellent, called Al-Basha - quite different, but equally as enjoyable.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Great value, great service and absolutely amazing food - a very lucky find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Visited preconcert on a Saturday night. I was drawn by the number of locals in the place and was not disappointed. A fabulous and varied buffet of middle eastern dishes and breads with dessert and drinks - all for £13 a head. The staff were helpful and very attentive and the food was out of this world - all freshly cooked includong the best chicken and lamb I have ever tasted. Out of this world - will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“bring someone who knows what to order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I went here with an Arab friend of mine who was over in Manchester for the 1st time. Staff were very friendly. She ordered the food as I did not know what to try. The Shish Tawook was delicious and the Masakhan was amazing. I've been back without my friend since but I could not remember the name of the dish I wanted to order and I described it to the waitress but she didn't know what I was talking about. She was very helpful however and suggested alternatives

• Visited October 2010