“Good city hotel, but don't leave anything behind.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #41 of 117 Hotels in Manchester
Hornchurch Essex
“Good city hotel, but don't leave anything behind.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed there 5th November for one night. Good hotel and excellent breakfast. Going back next week on business for 4 nights so can recommend it.
HOWEVER, I left my i phone charger there so e mailed to ask about it, no reply. I phoned and left my name and number and housekeeping promised to call me back. No reply. Very disappointed with no reply but am back there Sunday 25th November so might get an answer then.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your review, I am delighted you found the hotel and our location convenient for your needs during your visit to Manchester.

I am very sorry to hear that you had difficulties over your query over your lost property item. If you would like to contact the hotel direct on the number below and I will be able to follow up and rectify for you

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your plans bring you back to Manchester.

Neil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, overall a very nice stay. Close to the arena which was great as we went to manchester for a concert. The breakfast was lovely, lots of choice available. The reception staff were helpful and polite and looked after our luggage for us after we had checked out. The only minor detail I would mention is that the maid did not replenish the tea and coffee in the room. Overall a very pleasant stay, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I am very pleased you found the team to be helpful during your stay with us, and you were able to enjoy our buffet style breakfast during your visit.
I am sorry to hear that your tea and coffee supplies were not replenished during your stay, please be assured that your comments have been passed over to our Housekeeping Manager to address with the team and re-train where necessary.
On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Manchester

Royal Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have been staying regularly at Park Inn Manchester over the last couple of years and am always very happy with my visits to this increasingly popular hotel. The staff are very courteous and attentive and bar and restaurant service is always prompt and professional. The public hotel areas and bedrooms are always very clean and mainatained to a high standard. I am confident in recommending the hotel to friends for shopping and concert trips to Manchester as well as colleagues on business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, I am delighted to hear you find your visits to the hotel to a consistently high standard. I am very pleased to hear that you find the team at the hotel attentive and professional during each visit.
On behalf of the team at the Park Inn I would like to thank you for your business and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Booked a one night stay to take in a concert at the Phones 4 you arena and some Christmas shopping. Ideal location as only a 5 minute walk from the venue and a 10 minute walk back into the centre of the city. Even quicker obviously by taxi if you are feeling lazy. The staff were very friendly and informative on arrival about the hotel and easiest ways to get around the city etc. The room was on the fourth floor. The first thing you noticed was the cleanliness of everything,ie, bedding was fresh and clean, the bathroom was spotless and had a sort of wet room feel to it. Shampoo,shower gel was provided in handy dispensers attached in the bathroom so you don't need to take your own. Tea and coffee was plentiful for a one night stay also. With it being in a built up business area of the city you are close to office buildings etc so don't expect wonderful views. Even then the rooms do feel private as they have very adequate blinds and excellent black out curtains so no light is in the room when you are sleeping. After a comfortable nights sleep the breakfast was excellent with a large selection from a continental type if you are a light eater to a very hearty full English of which all was fresh and plentiful. Also a large selection of juices and breads were available. The bar was also very good with friendly staff and prompt service as it was very busy when we were there. Bar prices were reasonable and on par with a lot of the city centre bars so no complaints there. The only very slight negative from my wife's point of view was the shared toilets on the ground floor. Obviously after a night out and an unsteady man using the loo as a female you don't want to be following that if you know what I mean but that is a very minor thing. The check out time was also a very generous midday so you don't have to rush from your room in the morning. Overall a great stay and would definitely use again. Great stay!!!

Room Tip: Room 444 at the end of the corridor and very quiet!!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
I am very pleased to hear you found the team attentive and efficient, please be assured your comments will be passed over to the team.

Mold, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Having Tickets to a Concert in the MEN Arena, we decided to book us a Room for one Night.

This Hotel is very close (less then 5 min walk) to Printworks, with a lot of Bars and Restaurants. (and a Supermarket for the smaller Wallet). The Hotel itself is very clean, with a lot of Signposts to find your Way around and 3 Lifts to get to your Room. First impression of the Room on arrival was good, spacious Room with a View of the back of the Hotel, very quiet. The Shower was powerful and a lot of Shampoo and Bodywash, Lotion, Showercap, nice fluffy Towels small and big. Bed was comfy and Bedding was new and crisp. The Breakfast the next morning was good, continental and fully englisch, with lots of things to choose from.

Negative:
Outside Ashtrays:
One outside the Breakfast Area which was overflowing. In the Front of the Hotel behind the Plant Pots, again overflowing.
My Fridge in the Room had mould inside, I did not use it.

I cant comment on the Spa Facilities as we have not tried any of them.
All in all I would stay here again due to the good Location and the Room.

Room Tip: Ask for a Room towards the back of the Hotel, good, nice and quiet Night sleep!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

I am very sorry to hear that you encountered the issues with your fridge in your room, please be assured your comments have been passed over to our Housekeeping Manager for review and retrain where appropriate.

Guernsey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Hotel is modern, and is perfect location for the shops just a 10minute walk away. Parking opposite is expensive, but the hotel do offer a discounted rate, but still £12per day. Breakfast has good selection but seemed cheap food, pool was big and full of chlorine. Our room was a 'business' room on the top floor, the bathroom didn't have have any vents so never dried properly and was always damp. Have stayed in better hotels for less money.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Neil_Raw, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for your review, I am very please to hear that you found the location of the hotel suited your need while in Manchester.

I am very sorry to hear you found our selection for our buffet style breakfast not to the standard you expect, please be assured that your comments have been passed over to our Executive Chef to be reviewed with our suppliers.

I am also very sorry to hear the extractor fan in the bathroom not functioning properly therefore left your room damp during your stay, I have passed this to our Chief Engineer to investigate and rectify this issue.

I would like the opportunity to make this right for you on a future visit to the Park Inn Manchester City Centre, if you wish to contact me on the number listed below I can personally rectify this for you.

I sincerely hope that this particular stay does not deter you from returning to the Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

0161 8326565
Blackpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Decided to overnight while visiting the arena for a concert, after my camp out in the arena car park on my last visit. The hotel is an ideal base for an overnight visit to Manchester as well as the arena, we spoke to quite a few people who had been to shows in the city centre as well as the concert.
Check in in the afternoon was a breeze quick and stress free we were soon on our way to our room, a suite that overlooked the front of the hotel. The room was brite and airy and very clean, the tea/coffee and bottled water being a nice touch. In the evening we ate at the restraunt and had a pleasant and not too over priced meal, later after the concert we used the bar facilities, again for hotel prices they were quite reasonable.
Breakfast was the usual Continental or Full English option, the wife going for the fruit and pastries and myself having the full English, both were enjoyed. It might be worthwhile pointing out the hotel can be very busy and have a very busy atmosphere, but the staff were all very attentive and knew their jobs very well (watching the guys in the bar making the cocktails was a definate eye opener).
Overall a very nice experience which I will probably do again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Neil

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre? Share your experiences!