Got there on Friday nite was given a key by Bernie the Landlord, went up the flght of stairs and noticed the fire alarm was taped up, on the next landing the Emergencey Exit sign was taped up and the fire extinguisher would have been impossible to get through the railings, the carpet was terrible with stains all over, found our room the door could have been pushed open as the lock wasn't very good. On opening the door we found a shabby bedroom with 3 single beds, the bathroom was grotty marks all over the bath, the tap never stopped dripping all weekend, there was a shower curain up hiding all the mould on the wall, when the tap was turned on only a drip of water came out. On the plus side the radiator was warm, on leaving the hotel on Sunday the owner was in bed so we had to leave the key in a box, would not wish the hotel on my worst enemy!! at the end of the day me and my friends had a laugh about the hotel, better than crying!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Commercial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.