“Good food but lacked a bit of ambience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #80 of 1,718 Restaurants in Manchester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food but lacked a bit of ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Been here a few times and although the food has always been good the service can be a bit hit and miss. This time service started off good but we had barely finished our stater when the mains arrived and it was difficult to get a drink. It wasn't as if the restaurant was that busy as it was mid afternoon and it was half empty.

No doubt we will be back because we do enjoy the food.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Booked in for Lunch on a very wet saturday in Manchester and it was perfect. The restaurant is beautifully designed and the service throughout was fantastic. The food came really quickly and was beautifully presented. It tasted amazing. We chose from the lunch menu and portion sizes were perfect for lunchtime dining, plenty but not overwhelming. Had a starter each then I had sea bass which was great and my husband had the Lamb massaman which was stunningly delicious. We had a few beers and a superb cocktail from the Thai Cocktails list. The bill came to £48, which was pricey for a two course lunch but we felt it was worth it as we felt we'd had a real treat. Our waitress was really lovely. Will definitely be returning here. 10/10

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went last night everything perfect venue stylish staff very friendly and can't do enough for you. The food is amazing, so tasty! I can't stop thinking about it. One of my favourite restaurants in manchester.

Blacko, United Kingdom
“Tickled our tastebuds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My partner and I visited in Valentines evening and although it was very busy the service was excellent. The food was amazing and we would have liked to have returned the day after for more of the same. We ate the Asian platter and four seasons duck dish which we loved! Lovely place and staff x

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Birthday Meal with Sprinkles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

if you have never experienced food here then you are missing out big time !!
I had a birthday meal here and its one of my favourite places to eat now !!
The food is incredible and very authentic. I still have my eye on lamb shank in yellow curry i think it is . They even sang happy birthday to me when bringing out my dessert which was different but cool lol
If you want top class youve found it here !!

Visited February 2014