From the moment we arrived our welcome to The Cotswold House Hotel was delightful and so relaxing, friendly, luxurious and cosy. We were shown to our cottage by the lovely receptionist who kindly showed us around the room and said to call when we wanted our glass of bucks fizz bought to us. This was included in the offer available at the time. Mum and I instantly relaxed and our room was so lovely with a nice layout, decor, furnishings and bathroom. We chilled out reading the array of magazines and the bed was so comfortable. Our stay was a Christmas present for my Mum and it made me happy seeing how much she enjoyed our room. We had a fabulous meal in the Grill served by very friendly staff and when we returned to our room it had been prepared for the evening with a bottle of water and glass by our beds and our bed ready for sleep. Our breakfast was fantastic and it was a shame to leave but we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a fabulous stay whilst visiting the Cotswolds. We bumped into a couple we saw at breakfast later on in the day and they too said that their stay had been "sublime" and we felt the same. In the heart of Chipping Campden this hotel is classy, historic and provides an excellent level of friendliness and service. I cannot recommend this establishment highly enough.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold House Hotel Chipping Campden
- Cotswold Hotel Chipping Campden
- Cotswold Chipping Campden
- Cotswold House Hotel
- Cotswold House Hotel & Spa Chipping Campden, Cotswolds
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cotswold House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.