I had been wanting to visit the Cotswolds for years and this visit to Chipping Campden proved it to be everything I had hoped for . We spent our first two nights in England at the Noel Arms. We loved all the character and charm of the town and the hotel. One of the best meals of our 3 week trip was prepared by the award winning curry chef at the Noel Arms. Our 2 bedroom accommodations in Room 2 above the lobby was comfortable and quiet, but we felt the décor was a bit plain compared to what we had seen on the website. We would definitely recommend the Noel Arms to anyone and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds