The Noel Arms more than lived up to the positive reviews on this website and exceeded my expectations. I love Chipping Campden and have stayed at the Cotswold House many times. Not any more! The Noel Arms is less luxurious but just as comfortable, friendlier and much better value. My room was quiet, spacious and well-appointed and I slept like a log both nights. My only suggestion for improvement is a brighter bedside light for reading. The staff could not have been more helpful or welcoming, especially Angela on reception. There is plenty of free parking and the restaurant, bar and coffee shop are fab with delicious food, a varied menu and reasonable prices. The hotel is built in traditional cotswold stone with plenty of character. It has a cosy lounge with comfortable couches, newspapers and blazing log fires. If you've never been to this picture-perfect Cotswold village you don't know what you are missing and the Noel Arms is the ideal place to stay when exploring the area. I can't wait for my return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds