My partner and I stayed at the Noel Hotel the night before our wedding. We were joined by my parents who were staying for 2 nights accompanied by the dog, a large german shepherd.
We had 2 cottage rooms next to each other rooms 28/29. The rooms were lovely, 29 (my parents rooms was the larger of the two. You enter into a hall area which is seperated by a door to the bedroom and this room benefits from a very large bathroom with a gorgeous free standing bath. Room 28 was our room, it was slightly smaller. On entrance to the room you step down a couple of steps straight into the bedroom. The bathroom was a good size with a decent sized bath and very pwerful shower.
Dinner was booked in the conservatory as dogs were welcome. However, we all including the dog started with a drink in the bar. Though not constantly manned, the bar staff were quick to help and the local ales were good (so I was told!)
Dinner was fanastic and the restaurant staff were lovely and very attentive.
In the morning, breakfast was served in the restaurant/conservatory and the staff were again very attentive and service was excellent.
The hotel also has a very nice coffee shop which provides some wonderful cakes.
While a lovely decorated room, at night the bedroom did get very hot (considering it was february) to the point where we had to turn on the large fan situated at the end of our bed for some cool air and open the window.
Other than this though our stay was very pleasent indeed.
My parents stayed on for an extra night and very much enjoyed their stay. The location was great for them especially as just out the back of the hotel were lovely walks in which they could take the dog.
Overall we felt the hotel had a lovely atmosphere - with the sister hotel across the road, you benefited from being able to use their spa facilities which is great if your planning on a longer stay. The price of the rooms were very reasonable so all in all we felt it was great value for money in a lovely setting.
- Also Known As:
- Noel Arms Chipping Campden
- Hotel Noel Arms
- Noel Arms Hotel Chipping Campden, Cotswolds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14th-Century Inn situated in the center of Chipping Campden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Noel Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.