“Spa Day through Travelzoo - what a disappointment!” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Therapie Health and Wellness Centre
Great North Road | BEST WESTERN PREMIER Mount Pleasant Hotel, Doncaster DN11 0HW, England
44 1302 868696
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 20 Activities in Doncaster
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Spa Day through Travelzoo - what a disappointment!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My two friends and I booked a 'Spa Day' here through Travelzoo which included a 55 min facial and afternoon tea. On arrival we found out that there wasn't actually a spa at all and the package was the facial and the tea! We were looking forward to a girlie catch up and lounging around all day but that obviously didn't happen. The next disappointment was that when we got to the treatment room I needed to give them my voucher codes. I had them on email on my phone but the wifi was so slow and wouldn't connect that I couldn't retrieve them. I had already given the voucher codes on booking our facials but they said they needed a print off. This process took half an hour so delayed our facials by that amount of time and afterwards realised that they'd shortened our treatments by 30 mins for the delay that they'd caused! We then went for afternoon tea - which I must say was delicious - but it was almost an hour before we were served with it. The whole day was just one disappointment after another.

1 review from our community