“Looks awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 32 attractions in Doncaster
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Voted 'Britains Best Paintball Site' & Europe's Largest. Junior Paintball 10+. Regular Paintball 12+. Laser Combat 7+. Airsoft 11+. Award-Winning Games; Ewok Invasion, Convoy Attack, Black Hawk Down, Castle Assault, TreeTop Fortress, & face the Predator! Grenades, Smoke Grenades & Thunder Flash.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Looks awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been looking threw photos and my friends have said how good this is I would love to try it, I would like to experience the game in full rather then people telling me, some of my friends gphave said how good fun it is nd how helpful all your staff are, I would love to come and be part of the action it look amazing!

Visited February 2013

“Awesome day out!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This was a great day out we only did the half day package but definately got to see more than enough to want to go back for more!!! The predator tops it all off especially when he comes out of no where

Visited August 2013
“Excellent day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went to batry paintball for my fourth time today, an absolutely excellent day out, fun filled cant beat it. Good value for money, good food and excellent game scenarios. Predator is terrifying but it is excellent. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Visited August 2013
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Best day ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Bawtry paintballing is the best place to have a good time with your friends and family. The marshals are really helpful as well because if you have something wrong with your weapon they will fix it immediately. There is also a good variety of food, such as hot dogs, burgers and snacks Ect. Overall I recommend it because it is just a good laugh and a day out with family and friends.

Visited March 2013
Retford, United Kingdom
“Work Team Building Day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I visited with my work friends a few months ago, and it was fab!! Though I did happen to cry when shot at close range (I promised I wouldn't but I couldn't help it!), so be prepared to be getting down and dirty and running for your life when those pellets are flying at you! It really was a fun day, and it meant I finally got out and did some exercise in a fun way!! Especially when the predator came, I don't think I've ever ran so fast! The different sites that we visited were fab, the tyre one was the funnest, everyone was down on their bellies and we really did get into the zone. It was great for team building, we all worked together and covered each others backs, and it feels great when you manage to get someone out!! For lunch we ate at the burger van back at the camp base, best burger ever! I slept well that night, and I loved showing off my war wounds at work the next day! Will definitely be re-booking for next years team building event!

Visited May 2013