We stayed at this hotel three years ago and thought it was great in every way .......... sadly three years later it was terrible.
Rooms dirty, urine stains on toliet seat, behind TV hadnt been dusted since we last stayed! Stains on pillow.
The hotel is in bad need of an overall, shabby carpets, dirty walls.
Bar snack ok, but hotel didnt have any English mustard. Coleslaw tasted like it was made with salad cream instead of mayo. Our table was covered in ring stains from many drinkers glasses but was not cleaned before food arrived.
Breakfast terrible, soggy toast, undercooked eggs. Waiter spilt milk on our breakfast table and did not come back to clean it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley has 124 stylish bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley United Kingdom