Excellent location, plenty of parking, room spotlessly clean, staff perfectly trained especially the breakfast team and the evening waiting staff. Room had everthing you need for a few day stay, only downside was i couldnt access the wifi but didnt realy matter on this occassion. I would definately stay again, I didnt use the pool or gym but it looked like it was well used as plenty of people coming and going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley is situated on the A461, near to Dudley Centre and close to lots of attractions. The children will love the animals at Dudley Zoo. Everyone will enjoy a trip to the massive new Bullring Shopping Mall in the centre of Birmingham. You can also enjoy a stroll along Birmingham's canals and walkways, or visit the world renowned Ironbridge Living Museum. Within a short distance the unique Half Penny Green Vineyard is open to visitors. Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley has 124 stylish bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Dudley
- Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley United Kingdom