Myself and my fiance stayed here for one night on the 6/10/12. It was just a last minute decision to have a night away.Rooms are spotless spacious enough and had a cracking nights sleep.You are really close to the motorway just off and a few turnings and you have arrived.The rooms are really quiet even though you are close to the M6.Would deff recommend staying here you have an ideal base for visiting areas like Blackpool, morcambe etc.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lancaster Hotel
- Premier Inn Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Premier Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to Lancaster business park. Within easy reach of the M6, the historic city centre is a local attraction near to this Premier Inn. Conveniently located for Lancaster train station. Our Lancaster Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.