“Great food, superb service, and a loyalty card to boot.... Just excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Bistrot Pierre

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 200 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eating out that's anything but ordinary. We bring a touch of French sparkle to everyday dining in Leamington Spa - join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner, as well as special event evenings each month.
“Great food, superb service, and a loyalty card to boot.... Just excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We have been a few times now, and wether they are busy or quiet the service is always top notch. Love the loyalty card they have, really makes you feel they appreciate your custom. Thoroughly recommend this lovely restaurant to everyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lisa B, Public Relations Manager at Le Bistrot Pierre, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for writing a review and for recommending our bistrot; it's greatly appreciated.

UK
“What a lucky find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

A family get together at Bistrot Pierre Leamington was an all round success. Lovely food good service what more could we want. I walked around the town and chose this bistro for its buzz before my kids came to join me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hopefully we will see you again in Leamington Spa or at one of our other restaurants soon.
Reading, UK
“Excellent value & quality for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I were visiting my brother and his girlfriend whe live in Leamington Spa and meeting up for lunch with our parents so a group of 6. I had used the branch in the Swans Nest Macdonald Hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon but only for inclusive breakfast.

Even though it was heaving we were quickly greeted and shown to our table. The lunch prix menu was outstanding value for money with 2 courses for £9.99 and 3 for £11.95. We all had beer and wine and a few coffees. All but 2 had dessert and came in at £100 for 6. We had a 25% discount but even before that it was extremely good food for the price. 3 of the 6 had the Beef main which I dont recall the exact name but it was like a Beef Bourgingon and a very decent size portion in a big bowl with veg and potato of the day. Iced water was no problem - big jump and glasses with fresh orange slices in it. Fresh bread and butter provided (albeit french unsalted which I am not a fan of).

We had a lovely young waitress from Swansea who stopped to chat to my dad when he heard her accent and she was very friendly so if the restaurant manager reads these reviews I hope you pass on our praise (we did leave a decent tip). Every course they new who had ordered what which is is something simple that makes you look professional.

Only criticism I can think of was the table was a little cramped with the 6 of us but I am really being picky then.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for writing such a lovely review of our bistrot, Beau and his team will be thrilled with your comments. We hope to welcome you back soon.
London, United Kingdom
“superb food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

we were taken by our son and daughter in law for a family lunch with our granddaughter. we had been before for an evening meal and thoroughly enjoyed the evening, but lunch time was exceptional. There was a buzz about the place, the service we had from Lucas was absolutely first class. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was gorgeous and well presented. Although we had no part of the bill one look at the menu prices told us that this was certainly value for money. We intend on every visit to our family to go back and enjoy all over again. Thank you all the staff

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Surpassed my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited Le Bistro Pierre in Leamington Spa on a busy Saturday night with a party of 9 adults. Although several of the party had eaten here previously, this was my first experience and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed myself. I now understand why my step father keeps returning here to eat!

We had an upstairs table which although slightly cramped when laiden with food and drinks was positioned well so that the group could easily interact during the meal.

The choice of food and drinks was extensive, the main helpings generous and the quality excellent. I shared the slow cooked beef for two as a main course and it just melted in the mouth! It would also easily feed three people.The accompanying vegetables and potatoes were delicious, but the quantity was small for the number of people. Luckily we had ordered additional sides! The dessert menu was extremely tempting and the portions just enough to finish your meal.

The maitre'd and serving staff were very attentive and we didn't experience any delays even though the restaurant was very busy.

The overall cost of the meal and drinks including wine and pre dinner drinks was very reasonable at about £30 a head. This certainly isn't a cheap 241 restaurant and may not be affordable for everyone in the present financial climate, but then this was a special occasion and we wanted the quality and value and that's exactly what we got.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for writing a review and we're delighted to read how much you enjoyed your first visit to our Leamington Sp bistot. We hope to welcome you back soon.