“CAKE HEAVEN!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, French, Café
Warwick, United Kingdom
“CAKE HEAVEN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Firstly this review is for the Warwick cafe, I made a request to Trip Advisor asking for a new listing however they have redirected me to the Leamington listing.

This is a welcome addtion to Warwick's many tearooms and coffee shops but with a difference.
The cakes and pastries are made in Leamington and the choice is dazzling. The decor is chic and staff friendly and helpful. I like my latte quite milky and they will do this for me. The cakes are outstanding and different. Quince cake for example, new to me was delicious. Almond croissant the best I have ever eaten. Sorry but I am drooling whilst writing this review at the thought of it!

Open Tues - Fri 9.30 - 5 Sat 8 - 5

In addition there are filled baguettes, croque monsieurs, quiches plus jams, bon bons. You can take away as well.

I am now a regular there and look forward to working my way through the cakes!

• Visited October 2012

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“A great place for coffee, pastries and for the deli. Wonderful staff too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had bought some cakes here previoulsy but on this trip it was coffee & pain au raisin. We were intrigued when we saw what was opening here and we had a certain trepidation about the location but the truth is that Comme Ci, Comme Ca is just what this part of the town needed. We specifically came to this part of Leamington to eat here and, as we were there, we visited a few other places we hadn't been to before as well. Places of this quality can only be good for the area and I wish them well with their venture.

The coffee was good, the pastries excellent and the range of both sweet and savoury options available was dazzling (had a lovely free sample of a gateau too). The staff are fantastic, efficient & friendly and it was a pleasure to spend our time there, OK it could do with a bit more space but otherwise I can't find a single negative to say. We will be back as often as we can.

Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally a proper French deli in Leamington!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, beautiful patisseries, delicious cheese & charcuteries and yummy bread! I am loving it. Can't get enough of it. And the staff couldn't be more welcoming :-) It feels like being in France. Merci Comme-çi, Comme-ça!

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

These guys are so great. They recently provided us with a trio of desserts for our wedding and all our guests commented on how good they tasted. The key to the success of this place is ingredients which are all sourced from France and the passion from Celine and the team. I couldn't recommend this place highly enough! Not only are the sweets really tasty, you should visit just to taste the Croque Misuier!! SO GOOD!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A little bit of France in leamington Spa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

A great French bakery, and the cakes are typically french and delicious.

The only problem is the location. The bakery isn't in the town centre but south of the river. Out of the way, but worth the walk!

Also not open on a Sunday.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere