While the hotel as such may not be that great as a property but with their kind of customer service even the Hiltons and Marriotts could pale in comparison. One of the most comfortable stays I've ever had. The checkin time was for 2pm but they let us check in the moment we arrived which was at 10:30am (as we had arrived early for a meeting!). The room was to our expectations, similar to all other Holiday Inns. Clean and comfortable. Had all the facilities except for a mini fridge which would be really helpful to keep food stuff in the room. The housekeeping was quick and efficient and tidied the room up just so. I happened to be in the room when they came and the lady was courteous and quick and when requested for some extra tea supplies, obliged us generously! And the best part of the hotel was its breakfast. Nothing out of the ordinary food-wise but the service was impeccable. I've normally experienced really tardy service mostly during breakfast because of the rush and the demands and very few hotels are geared up to deal with efficient breakfast service. And this was one of them. The hostess was super courteous, the tea and coffee was on the table by the time we got back from the buffet service. We were also asked if we wanted our eggs to order whereas most hotels leave it to you to help yourself to very insipid scrambled eggs which has been lying for hours in the chaffing dishes...even though they may have eggs to order but do not promote it as it would mean extra work load for the kitchen. In addition, we were also asked if we wanted a takeaway coffee or tea or anything else from the buffet before we left! Who does that these days?! Super super impressed! And the icing on the cake was that when we wanted an extended check out, they gave it to us without blinking an eyelid. I must say that impeccable service standards is at the core of this hotel and must commend the staff on delivering this day in and day out as good service is indeed one of the rarest things in Britain.
I just have one question and that is - why is this hotel so different in overall ambience and look and feel as compared to other Holiday Inns - say the one in Bangkok which is so much plusher and modern! Also this hotel could seriously do with an updating especially the lifts, the doors, the walls, etc... I think they've done the general updating in keeping with the new brand and its colours but the long term fixtures and fitting have somehow got left out. But not complaining yet as the service makes up for it. See what good service can do to ordinary people? :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Looking for a hotel near Warwick, Stratford on Avon or Leamington Spa? Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick is easily accessible from M40Jct13/15, so is an ideal base for leisure & business guests. Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick is close to Warwick, Warwick Castle & Warwick Racecourse, Stratford & the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Kenilworth Castle & Regency Royal Leamington Spa, with its Royal Pump Rooms & entertainment venues, Spa Centre & Assembly Rooms. Coventry, Coventry Cathedral & Warwick University are also within easy reach. For families Hatton Country World, Heritage Motor Centre, Dallas Burston Polo are nearby & we offer great value Warwick Castle packages. The NAC & Warwickshire Exhibition Centre are 15 mins away & the NEC & Birmingham Airport 30 mins away. Our ground floor meeting rooms are ideal for your meeting/conference needs with natural daylight, air conditioning & high speed internet access for the organiser. This Leamington hotel has a free car park & excellent en-suite bedrooms which have all been recently refurbished, with air conditioning. High speed internet access is availalbe for a small charge. Spa's Restaurant offers a wide choice of dishes from sesonal menus & chef's daily specials & light meals are served all day in the lounge. Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick has a small fitness room & offers discounted entrance to Nuffield Fitness nearby. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick Hotel Leamington Spa
- Courtyard Leamington Spa
- Leamington Spa Holiday Inn
- Leamington Spa Courtyard