“saleh family” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #170 of 469 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Asian, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to K.O thrill of the grill where we pride ourselves on our open plan kitchen where all meals are cooked fresh in front of your eyes. All grilled foods are non processed meat, we only use the finest food products, we hope your visit will be pleasant and memorable.
“saleh family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Heard bad reviews before. But went twice already and good service and food. Would recommend anyone to go and forget the bad reviews, as this was at the start and now it have improved a lot.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

It was great fun in preston Kebabish . I been with my family we really enjoyed it . Khoria chicken was great. Food qualities are excellent . We will back soon

Visited December 2013
“Lovely waitress Sharon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed food quality and service was fantastic. But I think waitress (Sharon) should get wage rise because she was running all place on her own. Think other stuff should help her. Hope management going to look at it because it is not fair she runs place and other stuff dont realy doing nothing at all. But her customer service excellent and food lovely.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Preston, United Kingdom
“Good quality food at a decent price in pleasant surroundings :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I've been going to Kebabish in Rusholme for over a decade, and I'm so happy to find that Kebabish has opened in my home town! The food is always of fantastic quality and the menu choices excellent (not just your bog standard curry selection). My favourite being grilled fish and lamb daal curry. The decor is modern, clean and spacious. Any teething problems may be because this restaurant is so newly open. Give it a chance as the food is well worth it!

“Food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I went last night with my partner, we had the mixed grill, madras sauce, naan bread and pilau rice. There was definitely enough for two people. Prices were very reasonable for a restaurant especially the deserts ns soft drinks, u can have a desert for £2.50 which is a bargain. Will be going back soon to sample more of the menu and will be recommending it to my friends.