“Interesting day out” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Museums
Preston
“Interesting day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I took my son here who is 15 and he really enjoyed it, and so did I. Took us a few hours to go round the museum. There's something for all ages but probably aimed at older children.

Visited October 2012

Chorley, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“lovely day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

took 3 grandsons 2 x 4 and 1 x 6 years. they loved it. there were interactive things for them to clim on/into at the time and overall the museum itself was very interesting

Leyland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

What can I say the museum is well stocked but a little old fashioned but that adds to its charm? I enjoyed myself but that doesn’t go for everyone. Will I go again yes. If the museum wants to change and modernize, I don’t know if they want more visitors or not, they need to do something this is not a criticism on the staff who work there, because I’m not sure what needs to be done.

Visited April 2013