“A very Italian feel - A tasty meal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 450 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“A very Italian feel - A tasty meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Me and my daughter recently had lunch at Checcos and really enjoyed it. There was an interesting a la carte menu and some great looking specials.
We opted for the lunch menu which had a vaired choice. The chicken wings and fettuccine tasted great. My daughters pizza was good but due to the size she could not finish it all.
We saw some impressive meals coming out and thought I would definitely come back in the evening. The service was efficient but could have been a little more enthusiastic also we could hear some inappropriate comments coming from the kitchen.
Overall we enjoyed the food and will come back again

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great Food - always have new dishes to try too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

So glad that I live in walking distance to whats becoming one of Preston's best restaurants.
Fantastic food- a constantly changing specials menu which never disappoints.

The only negative that I have is the price of a pint of Peroni - £4.10 (!)

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Becoming a regular diner here..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

It must be between my 10th and 15th time dining at checcos Preston now, and each time I've dined here I can't wait for the next. The food is so tasty and delicious, it's my favourite Italian with the ribble valley. The owner has a great set of chefs who have attracted customers like myself to return. The lasagne is to die for - and I always ask for a Stilton topping (which they never have a problem in doing). Thr garlic bread is on a think crispy base which is a delicious way to start the meal. Drinks are reasonably priced (peroni is rather expensive for a lager but it is in most nice places) the waiting staff are friendly and officiant. I can't wait to return and would highly recommend as I have been doing to friends and family.

north west england
“great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

we've visited this restaurant several times. reasonable prices. excellent food and good choice of wines. will definitely return. we usually go at lunchtime.

Visited May 2012
Preston, United Kingdom
“steak melted.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

went to checcos on friday night, it is a lovely place. yes you are sat close to your neighbour, but the food is beautiful, we both had the fillet steak and it was cooked to perfection, just melted, theres not many restaurants that can cook a steak that well.

• Visited July 2012