“not bad for a quick bite” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Description: American Style Noodle bar
Description: American Style Noodle bar
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“not bad for a quick bite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

went to Preston shopping with a friend , walked past this place and thought id give it a try :) , there's quite alot on the menu to choose from , me and my friend ordered a spicy chicken noodles ( wasn't spicy at all) it was very nice though and cooked to order i don't like onions and i asked they didn't put them in and they were fine with that :) , the seating area could be better and the tables and chairs are pretty grim , but anyways i would go again :) was very nice

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“spring roll disaster”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Heard a lot so ordered Vietnamese springroll. When I opened the box I was shocked. My 4 yr old can roll it better.it was ripped, just managed to hold filling inside so oil is remained in. So sad for this carelessness.disgusted

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Preston, United Kingdom
“It's not bad!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Have been a couple of times for takeaway and it all depends on the staff working that day. Some times the food was nice but other times it was very greasy and it was almost like they were doing me a favour for serving me.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food but best to eat up and go.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

It's not the kind of place you want to sit around in for any great deal of time. Not because it is unfriendly just because it is usually freezing and the seats are very uncomfortable.

On the plus side the food is very good.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
preston, uk
“Gave this place a second chance, wont be getting a third!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We visited this place at around 9pm as a group of 4 on a weekday evening a few weeks ago. We came in and there were stools blocking the sit in section of the cafe. We asked if we could eat in, as we were going for a few drinks afterwards and were advised that we couldn't, even though it wasn't quite 9pm yet and even if it was there were members of staff just stood there there just twiddling their thumbs, clearly few walk in's and few phone orders... or none. So we left and ate in somewhere else.

So being asian food lovers we gave them a second try tonight. It was 9pm again and the stools were firmly in place blocking you from sitting but this was ok, we'd come to take-away. The girl that served us had a glum expression the whole time we were in there and didn't look either of us in the eye as we placed our take-out orders and paid. After we had paid she suddenly shouted, "it's take-out only" and I was like... yeah.

So the food was ready quickly and off we went.

Back home I opened my "seafood special soup" which is described as having "an oriental mix of tiger prawns, squid, spring onions, and seasonal vegetables" but what I got was a dark brown liquid with no seafood pieces in it and tasted a bit like dishwater and there effort at vegetables was a piece of pak choi.

My husband ordered Nasi Goreng which we've both eaten loads of in this country and it's country of origin, Indonesia. If you love this dish then don't order it as it's made from risotto rice, not light and fluffy and it must have a bottle of soy in it. It's dark brown and stodgy.

We called to enquire about what we'd been served and we were told the seafood in the soup has "shrunk" but it's in there somewhere. And the Nasi Goreng... "I didn't write the menu".

We didn't eat it and we won't be going back.

Average food (for preston) Average service...!

• Visited August 2012