Perfect location! Literally less than 5 minutes away from town centre. Stayed here for the weekend, miserable staff, not even a smile. Rooms were out dated, with old furniture, been to plenty of ramada hotels and this by far is the worse one! Alarm goes of in the middle of the night, and reception staff were really unhelpful, advising that we should be prepared to leave. This was 1am, so was we meant to sleep or stay awake. Loud music which kept me up also wierd noises. Overall if you want peace and quiet this isn't the place to be! Overall perfect location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Birmingham, Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada