We are regular visitors to the ramada Solihull, the restaurant supervisor, Liz is the most accommodating, helpful member of staff we have ever had the pleasure to meet. Nothing is ever too much trouble and she truely makes everyone feel like a VIP! All staff are friendly and professional making each stay an enjoyable break, but ask for Liz and you will be treated like a star!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Birmingham, Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada