We chose this as a last minute stay. What a lovely hotel it is. The free parking makes a massive difference. The rooms were cosy, quiet, clean and spacious enough. The staff were friendly, and breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The bar in the evening is in a lovely setting with attentive staff, and great food. I had probably one of the best curries I have ever had there, and the evening was very relaxing.
As usual you get the usual guests who leave the bar during the early hours and have no compassion for other guests wo may be sleeping.
Two things they could improve on are signs on the doors and corridor doors asking residents to be quiet going to their rooms. Premier Inn does this and I think it works. Also a quicker checkout service at peak times.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Ramada Solihull
- Solihull Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Birmingham, Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.