“Wonderful day” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Puckrup Hall is absolutely breathtaking. We were captivated by the grounds and the setting of Puckrup. On arrival we were greeted warmly on reception and directed to the leisure facilities. We were then shpwn to the reception of the spa where we had booked to have 1 hours worth of treatments. After our health assessments we decided to pop into Costa Coffee in the lounge area of the hotel for a beverage before embarking on our spa day treat. Attention was prompt..... a little expensive for 2 coffees but this was a treat day so.......
The pool and jacuzzi was lovely, water was lovely and warm and it wasnt too crowded which allowed us to swim a bit and chat a bit and then swim some more. Then on to have the treatments, back massage, facial and foot massage. Absolute heaven. The therapists were friendly and informative and we very much enjoyed my treatments. Feeling very relaxed it was time for afternoon tea. A new experience with a choice of teas being picked out of caddies and a timer to let us know when it was perfectly brewed. Swiftly followed with an array of sandwiches, warm scones with cream and jam and a selection of cakes, the top tier of the cakestand decorated with strawberries. It was just lovely. If you want a relaxing day with a feeling of being pampered, I would definitely recommend Puckrup Hall, The Escape spa. I will definitely be going again.

Northampton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Facial and back massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Good treatments, enjoyed a hot stone back massage, with aroma oils, and relaxing facial, great bed in relaxing rooms and lovely pool and gym

Visited November 2012
Toronto
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Used the steam room,jacuzzi,and swimming pool, they were very good, felt really good and relaxed, good atmosphere and surroundings , again staff very helpful.

Canvey
75 attraction reviews
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel and enjoyed the facilities offered. The staff were very friendly and helpful even though we are not "fitness fanatics". They made us feel comfortable and we did not feel out of place unlike some other spa's that we have tried in the past. Recommended.

Cheltenham
“Birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My friend very kindly purchased a massage for me as a birthday treat at The Escape Spa. Prior to the treatment my friend and I lounged in the calm and comfortable waiting area which had the most amazing massaging chairs! My therapist was a lovely girl called Kirsty, I explained it was my first time and she was so kind and really sensitive to my needs. Kirsty was brilliant and I am pleased to say my first massage was a pleasant experience and will be heading back for another soon. My friend had her eyebrows waxed by Kirsty after my treatment, and she was thrilled with them!

Visited April 2012