First the positives.
Location is great, amazing views and not too far from Tewksbury.
Public areas are spacious and a nice place to read and have a drink.
Rooms not bad but my bathroom was tiny.
Now the food...
Vegetarian options are always limited and usually unimaginative and boring but Sunday evening gets the gold star worst vegetarian meal experience ever.
I chose my vegetables on skewers at breakfast and requested halloumi cheese to make it a main meal rather than a side dish. One hour before dinner I reminded the waitress to tell chef that I dont want a side dish...at dinner I was informed they had no cheese...10 minutes later I got vegetables sprinkled in parmesan cheese.
I have about 10 vegetarian cookbooks I would gladly give the chef. Not one has vegetables sprinkled with parmesan.
Please consider your vegetarian guests and dont fob them off with NVQ Level 1 cooking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian manor house benefits from Leisure facilities and 18 hole Golf Course. Just 5 minutes from the M5.Tewkesbury Park Hotel’s Leisure club features a sauna, steam room, in door pool, gym, 2 squash courts and 2 tennis courts. Treatments and massages are available via the Buddha Rooms.In 176 acres of parkland, Tewkesbury Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club has a golf bar with views of the Malvern Hills. Hotel Rooms: 82 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Tewkesbury Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Tewkesbury Park Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Brook Tewkesbury Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Tewkesbury
- Tewkesbury Park Hotel And Country
- Country Club Tewkesbury
- Hotel Park Tewkesbury
- Tewkesbury Park Golf