“Moghul delight” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Moghul delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

food just as good as when they first opened (not what usually happens!) Takeaway and eat in. There is a good choice of food and reasonable pricing.

Visited July 2012

“Good Local Restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great place to eat. even if you are not a local
The meals do vary though depending on who is the Cheff for the night. The owner is by far the better cook

Visited January 2012
Walsall, United Kingdom
“very nice meal and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

small but intimate restaurant, very nice staff and food excellent. the take away menu too is really nice

Visited April 2012
“The best curries in the Midlands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We go here at least once a week. The service is friendly and top notch. The only thing that exceeds the welcome is the quality of the cuisine.
The chef cares about his clientele being happy and regularly comes out of the kitchen to talk to the diners.
Everything is a matter of choice, but for us, The Moghul Palace is our first choice. Simple as. End of.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Questionable meat, not a good place to eat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

When I ordered my take-away which I collected I should of gone with my instinct and walked away as the place was empty, not a single person dining at 9pm. Although the food looked appetising it was far from it, the mint sauce I just covered my started in was like water and had no flavour whatsoever. I ended up throwing away the starter as it was ruined.when I started my main course the 'chicken' in it was questionable. I regularly eat chicken both on and off the bone yet I could not identify this bone. After vomiting several times at the thought of what it may be I then contacted the Resturant. No manager was peppered to talk to me and only related there response through a English speaking assistant. I will be getting the bone identified by environmental health at my earliest opportunity.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere