My partner and I have just returned from a one nights stay at this hotel I was very excited about staying here as from the website it looks amazing. When you first enter the hotel it is lovely and looks clean and fresh and nicely decorated. Wifi is expensive to say the least and it would have been nice if this was free. Check in was quick and easy. We got to our room 189 which was supposed to be deluxe but it was so dated this did reflect the price we paid. The shower head was broken spurted water and flooded our bathroom causing the floor to be like an ice rink and we had to use two towels on the floor. We were out of the hotel for the evening but I did mention this to reception before I left and they said they would get someone to look at it but this didn't happen. We had lunch and although a little pricey it was lovely and the best part of our stay our table was dirty and had plates on it but give the bar girl her dues when I asked for a cloth she came straight away and sorted it for us. She was friendly and helpful only wish I could remember her name! The reason we ate in the bar was room service is £5 per tray!!!! Our bedroom door did not fully close by itself so just a warning for anyone who gets this room to check the door again reported to reception who at best gave me the feeling that they really couldn't care! Now to the awful bit BREAKFAST at £10 per person it was very very substandard the sausages were burnt on the outside and pink in the middle and the black pudding my other half had was raw in the middle. The tea was very stewed and had obviously been sitting for ages. We did get a refund on our breakfast but again receptionist gave the impression the she couldn't really care less if our breakfast was nice or not. All in all I would not stay at this hotel again and it really isn't worth the money everything comes at an extra cost which frankly just not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brands Hatch is situated 5 minutes drive from Junction3 of the M25 and Junction 1 of M20. We are located at the opening to the Historic Brands Hatch Race Track. The hotel is in easy reach of London (17 miles), Gatwick and Heathrow and the Eurostar Terminal at Ebbsfleet. Attractions close to the Hotel are Brands Hatch Race Track, Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Leeds Castle, Hever Castle, Upnor Castle and Trosley Country Park . Brands Hatch was built in the late 1980’s meaning the hotel has good sized rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Thistle Brands Hatch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Brands Hatch Dartford, Kent
- Brands Hatch Hotel
- Thistle Brands Hatch Hotel Dartford