“Hotel Review” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Dartford Bridge

You added Hilton Dartford Bridge to your Saves list
Hilton Dartford Bridge
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Masthead Close | Crossways Bussiness Park, Dartford DA2 6QF, England   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Dartford
London, United Kingdom
“Hotel Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Excellent hotel, very classy, and very friendly helpful staff. The food and drink was also superb. The room was big and clean and very welcoming. Costs more than some hotels but you can see the difference, and in my opinion worth the extra cost

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent visit here at the Hilton Dartford Bridge.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Dartford Bridge. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel to be Excellent. I have discussed your feedback regarding the Staff and the Food and Drink and they are most grateful that you took the time to place this review.

I do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the Hilton Dartford Bridge in the not too distant future.

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
London, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I used the hotel as a weekend base for shopping and relaxing. The room was big, luxurious, and had everything needed for a very comfortable stay. Got a good night's sleep followed by a good breakfast (excellent value at £10.95 when booked in advance). The towels were really soft and fluffy, unlike the thin, poor quality towels you often get in hotels these days. The only complaint is that there was insufficient reception staff working on Saturday night. The hotel foyer was buzzing with guests but there was just one receptionist at the desk. The phone at reception was continually ringing but left unanswered and there was a long queue at the desk which was causing some frustration. Apart from that one small issue, it was a great stay and I am already planning another stay next year with a group of friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest

I am extremely pleased that you found the hotel to be such a good experience with your overnight stay. To receive such good feedback on the departments is a great reward to the staff working.

Thank you for commenting on the size of the room, along with the cleanliness and decor. Our rooms are larger than average and with the recent refurbishment do look very tasteful.
I have discussed the review with the departments mentioned such as reception and the note about their only being one staff member on duty that you could see.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dartford Bridge on your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night for my husbands Christmas party have been before some years ago but it seems to have gone downhill. To start with we had to pay £4.00 to park the car for the night, not much but you would think with the price they charge they would let you park the car free you used to give reception your ticket and they would refund the money not now. Then even though everything had been paid for by my husbands company they still wanted to swipe a credit or debit card for £122.00 we were told we would have the money put back on the card in a few days why is this? The room was very nice large the bed comfortable and clean. The evening meal wasn't very good, for a start it seems we were all crammed in on 2 long tables so we couldn't eat comfortably. The food was supposed to be a buffet we all queued up for the starter it was a selection of pasta salad some cooked meats pate and I did see some soup, but I didn't choose that because of how we were all sitting and our chairs were close to the table and chairs behind us I thought the soup may end up slopping all over the place. The main was served to us by staff either turkey or lamb. We didn't have any choice of vegetables although according to the menu my husbands company gave us and the internet the lamb should have been accompanied by dauphinoise potatoes braised leeks and chantenay carrots and rosemary jus which I had been looking forward to having. But no everyone had the same vegetables whether you had the lamb or turkey. The vegetables consisted of a few brussels, some carrot and swede which were cold and three small cold roast potatoes (which looked like the frozen type). My lamb although was tasty was in one lump others had their cut into small pieces. dessert was okay I had lemon tart with custard there was also mince pies with the coffee which we had to get ourselves no one told us were it was either. Drinks were laid on by the company but we bought the first drink in the bar and these seemed expensive. The dance floor was too small for the number of people there loud modern music was playing (they played all the Christmassy songs whilst we were eating) Next morning breakfast was okay again buffet style I've had better. Perhaps it was the chefs night off? Only one lift was working so we used the stairs most of the time. All in all I would say not bad but could be a lot better, if we had to pay for this ourselves I would not have been happy and remember this is a big well known chain of hotels which are not cheap to stay in. I would not stay here again out of choice, it used to be better but that was about 5 or 6 years ago.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent visit here at the Hilton Dartford Bridge.

Please except my apologies for your recent disappointing event at the Hotel. It is very disappointing to read the experiences you encountered. Please be assured that this is not the impression that we wish for you to leave the hotel with.

I would again like to offer my apologies for the shortfall in standards that you have received and discuss this further with you, please contact myself directly or in my absence my PA hollie.goodger@hilton.com.

I hope that we have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

warwick, Bermuda
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

It would have been good if I did not wake several times during the night because the bed was so uncomfortable and noisey with every move. Good parking and very close to Asda and the Blue Water mall. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It was very quiet Just need to do something with those beds.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Please except my apologies for your recent disappointing night’s sleep at the Hotel. It is very disappointing to read of your experience. Please be assured that this is not the impression that we wish for you to leave the hotel with.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

These charlatans charged me for a breakfast that I never had despite me informing them on checking out that I had not had breakfast with them. The receptionist told me it was a mistake and I would not be charged. I subsequently found out they debited £18.75 the following day when checking my bank account a few weeks later. Rang Hilton to complain about the phantom charge to be told it "would be easier" if I rang my bank to sort it out. Way to go Hilton you take CRM to new levels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Please except my apologies for the billing error, I would like to ensure that this has been rectified. Please could you contact myself or my PA hollie.goodger@hilton.com regarding this.

Again please except my apologies regarding this, we do not wish for you to leave the Hotel with a negative impression.

I hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Colchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Ideally suited for shoppers between the Bluewater and LAkeside shopping centres this hotel makes an excellent venue for a weekend away Christmas shopping. We stayed for one night, I booked guest rooms but as a Hilton Honors Gold member we received complimentary upgrades to deluxe rooms which were well furnished and very pleasant. Breakfast was, as always, plentiful and delicious with a range of hot and cold items.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

What a lovely weekend to spend time shopping for Christmas in our conveniently located Hotel, I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and the breakfast was plentiful and to your standards.

I am also delighted to read that the room was a sufficient size for yourself and you enjoyed the up-grade that you received as a HH member.

Thank you again for the positive comments regarding your stay.

Leicestershire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We have stayed here several times as we have friends and family nearby – but a great location for a shopping trip to Bluewater or a stop on-route to the south of England as it’s so close to the M25/Dartford crossing
When we walked in on Friday evening we were welcomed with a smile and the hotel felt friendlier than I had experienced before, there has been an upgrade in the reception area and this also applies to the rooms
We had the normal standard king size bedroom, it was clean and spacious, towel art on the bed and a personal welcome on the TV, good nights sleep.
Nice toiletries in the bathroom along with fluffy white towels
Breakfast was as expected for a Hilton plenty of choice and quality food

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you found the staff so helpful and friendly. The bedrooms and restaurant/Lobby area have been recently refurbished so I am delighted that you where very pleased with them.

Thank you very much for your Kind words about the breakfast and the Staff in the hotel, I hope that you enjoyed your trip to Bluewater.

We hope that we can welcome you to the Hilton Dartford Bridge again very soon,

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge

Been to Hilton Dartford Bridge? Share your experiences!