“Average at the very most” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Dartford Bridge

You added Hilton Dartford Bridge to your Saves list
Hilton Dartford Bridge
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Masthead Close | Crossways Bussiness Park, Dartford DA2 6QF, England   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Dartford
“Average at the very most”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I recently had to stay at the Hilton for a business trip ; when first told I it was the Hilton I was really looking forward to it, as it holds a great reputation. But I have to say I felt very very let own but the overall service at the hotel. Everything felt like a total effort for the staff and that they had better things o do like stand around chatting.
They seemed to struggle with simple drink orders, tried to over charge a colleague at reception and ignored our table as a whole.
The other major negative was the food at the hotel. The hot food is a total disappointment, it ad obviously been sitting on the hot plate too long. And with the buffet option the food combinations were very random and didn't o at all. I resorted to eating salads for two days....not a bad thing 2bh.

The room itself s lovely, ver spacious, well equipped and well decorated. As a whole I would not choose to return but for further business arrangements it wouldn't be a nightmare. I feel that anyone looking to Tay should not consider this a 4star Hilton experience it really was a 2/3 star t most.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent visit here at the Hilton Dartford Bridge.

Thank you for your compliments on the room’s cleanliness and size, our rooms are much larger than the average size hotel room and to ensure every guest has the best experience the TV’s and Channels available are as you say all you need. Next time you come ask for a corner room, they are by far the best other than the Hilton suite.

I am extremely disappointed that you found your visit to the hotel not to meet what you would expect from the Hilton Group. Our Restaurant is something that we pride ourselves in, so to find out that you had a disappointing experience both evening’s with your food is not acceptable. I have spoken to the relevant staff and I can assure you that this is not the way that we would like to be portrayed at the Hilton and it will not be happening again.
Please except my sincere apologies and we hope that you will return soon,

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
North Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here for one night and found the service and value for money on our dinner, bed & breakfast deal (from Hiltons own website) really good. Staff couldn't do enough to help. They clearly all knew their job and everyone was quietly cheerful - well done staff and managers. It was incredibly quiet for a hotel beside the M25. Only downside was that the beds were very tired - new mattresses needed for Room 131. Otherwise a great stay and we will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you found such a great deal on Hiltons Website and had a enjoyable stay. I have relayed your phrase to the staff at and they are delighted that you took the time to recognise them.

I have requested that the bed and room be checked in 131, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We appreciate the phrase that you have given to the hotel and the staff and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Apologies for the late review!

My family stayed at the hotel for one night in August as my husband had a business meeting in the area and we were going to the Theatre in London. We received an excellent promotional rate at the time of booking.

Check-In was prompt and efficient. The Receptionist was extremely pleasant and helpful. My husband had a few questions on the easiest way to get into London so she brought us a map and circled the stations we could use and gave us tips on parking at Dartford Station. The journey into London takes about 40 minutes by train to Charing Cross, which also has a Tube Station for any onward journeys.

The hotel reception is fairly modern, however the lifts and corridors appear to be quite tired. Our room was clean and had two double beds, which were comfortable. The bathroom was again was clean but the bath and tiles looked worn. A good modernisation is just what this hotel needs as despite the fact that they keep it clean it just looks ‘old!’

We received first class service at Breakfast from all the staff - they really cannot do enough for you. There was an excellent selection of both hot and cold breakfast items and a constant supply of tea and coffee.

Check out was speedy and the Receptionist kindly ordered my daughter and I a taxi to Bluewater Shopping Centre, which only took about 10 minutes to arrive.

All in all, we would stay at this hotel again if we were in the area if the rate was as cheap as this time. If you are expecting luxury then I'm sorry but this hotel is not for you however, if you expect cleanliness and first class service by cheerful and well mannered staff then look no further!

Room Tip: Upgrade if you can for better quality.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read you’re very detailed review on the hotel, it is very pleasing to see that you found the staff Excellent and the Breakfast also. I have discussed your comments with the staff and the Breakfast Team and they appreciate the time and effort you took to post this review and for the recognition.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with my partner and family for one night as visiting family. Room was nice and clean the bed was absolutely terrible now I understand you cannot cater for everyone's needs but please tell me who enjoys a lumpy mattress.....!!! Need to get these sorted. Had to ask for tea and coffee facilities as only had 1 tea bag, 1 coffee and 1 milk when there's 2 in a room I did not expect to share my milk! Bathroom facilities were great could not fault them. Right now I explain the dreadful experience I had in the restaurant...... First of all your a Hilton please use trays to carry drinks.... Standards people!!!! Back to restaurant. Ordered a seafood pasta dish which describes it as spaghetti with mussels, prawns, and octopus...mmmm my favourite! It arrived stone cold with only mussels in..... Spoke with head waiter who took it away. Meanwhile I sat there with everyone else eating their HOT food..... Mine was bought out (once everyone finished) and was HOT this time but only had octopus in..... That's not what it is described as on your menu! Very disappointed but ate it anyway as everyone had finished and I was starrrrving! Was told as a good will gesture they won't charge.... Good as I didn't have what I ordered!!

I'm not a complainer but simply passing on my experience have stayed in many Hilton's and this simply does not live up to standards. There were good things about this hotel and it has great potential but your restaurant let you down this time and attention to small detail.

Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

I am Pleased to read that you found the Hotel to be in a convenient location for your visit to see your family and the room to be clean and to a good standard.

It is very disappointing to read that you encountered dissatisfaction during your visit also, if you would be so kind as to contact myself directly or in my absence my PA hollie.goodger@hilton.com so we can look into this matter further.

We hope to look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Bridgend, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My first time at the Dartford Hilton and as a regular Hilton visitor, this hotel was above average. It was easy to find from the motorway. Parking was £4 overnight. A friendly face on reception, a fast and efficient checkin on arrival. Room was spacious and comfortable and the bed was excellent, a really comfortable sleep. The gym and leisure facilities were very good plus there was a great choice for breakfast. Definitely worth staying if you are in the Dartford area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr March

I am delighted to read a review from not only a regular Hilton guest but a HH Member, I am pleased that you found the Hilton Dartford Bridge to be above average with a special mention to the Gym and Restaurant Breakfast.

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great location in this hotel, by the Dartford bridge. I had a great view and a good sized, modern room. Speedy check in and out - even though hotel was full.
Hotel has themed meals and good food menu as well.
Parking - plenty.
A good stay - will use again for my Hilton points.
Oh and a great gym - thanks Livingwell, James at Leeds will be pleased.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

What a pleasure it is to read that our staff have met the expectations that you come to expect from the Hilton Brand, from your speedy check in and out to the Living well department.

We appreciate the phrase that you have given to the hotel and the staff and especially the restaurant food and themed nights.

We look forward to you visiting the hotel again soon,

cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

we cant fault this hotel that's through sinan the waiter who made our stay special, we only mentioned that it was our 26th wedding anniversary and he arranged for a free drink and cake with strawberrys waiting in our room, my wife almost cried !! never had that service before in a hotel. only gripe was that booking stated windows open, but they didn't, and don't you think that car parking should be included with staying guests? however well done Hilton Dartford bridge

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Guest

I am delighted to see that you had a pleasant stay with us at the Hilton Dartford bridge and that expectations where exceeded by Sinan. I have spoken with Sinan and so pleased that he made such a difference to your time with us.

Congratulations on your 26th Wedding anniversary and we hope that you have many more years of happiness together.

We look forward to you visiting the hotel again soon,

Ashraf N, General Manager at Hilton Dartford Bridge

Been to Hilton Dartford Bridge? Share your experiences!