I stayed at the Village Maidstone as I have done on several occasions in the past. The room was very hot with no airconditioning and not cleaned very well. Although i got a great rate i felt the service was not as good as previous stays. I visited the swimming pool on three occasions and twice the leisure reception told me they had no towels and i should go back to my room and take the spare from the drawer which i did on the first occasion. On the second occasion the same thing - no towels take from room - the spare towel had not been relenished! I went to hotel reception and they got some from the linen store - simple as that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone Kent