It's peaceful, quiet, pretty, the rooms are fine (TV you can put hdmi leads into), the car park is fairly secluded and separate I find (free) the food is fantastic!!! And alterations to the menu are permitted, I'd suggest the prawn gnocchi but change prawn to blue cheese... They could have killed me there and then and I wouldn't have been bothered!
The ONLY thing I didn't like was the gym was a shared complex thing in the town where all the meatheads go and if I'm gonna Ho a gym it's gotta be accessible and alone!!! But at least they offered the service free!
Staff were fantastic. The girls there on an evening can put up with a lot of stick and still keep smiling! Had great fun and would love to stay again if I had the chance.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Russell Hotel
- Best Western Maidstone
- Maidstone Best Western
- The Best Western Russell Hotel Maidstone, Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian Hotel built in the 1800's was remodeled in 2004. Situated just minutes from the M20 and M2 motorways and close to Maidstone Town Centre, The Hotel also boasts beautiful landscaped gardens and sun terraces. Delightful International Cuisine is served in The Garden Restaurant and Bar and five air-conditioned function suites catering for up to 300 delegates. Free use of Maidstone's premier health and fitness club whilst resident in the hotel and health and beauty discounts at The Courtyard. FREE wireless connection throughout the whole hotel and in ALL public areas and conference suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Best Western Russell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.