We were super happy with our stay here. I expected something pretty average, but actually I got more than I expected. The room was lovely, with a wonderful view that got the afternoon sun. Lovely big windows.The staff were incredably helpful at all times. The hotel itself I found quite beautiful with a lovely garden. I loved sitting in the dining room looking out at the scenery. We missed breakfast on the last day (a mistake), and they quickly arranged for us to have it anyway. My partner said his beef burger the night before was the best he ever had.
Perhaps we are easily pleased but we both really enjoyed it and will go back again. Go and visit and take a walk along Bluebell hill if you get the chance, and walk along the Medway river. The hotel helped to turn our weekend break into a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian Hotel built in the 1800's was remodeled in 2004. Situated just minutes from the M20 and M2 motorways and close to Maidstone Town Centre, The Hotel also boasts beautiful landscaped gardens and sun terraces. Delightful International Cuisine is served in The Garden Restaurant and Bar and five air-conditioned function suites catering for up to 300 delegates. Free use of Maidstone's premier health and fitness club whilst resident in the hotel and health and beauty discounts at The Courtyard. FREE wireless connection throughout the whole hotel and in ALL public areas and conference suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Best Western Russell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Russell Hotel
- Best Western Maidstone
- Maidstone Best Western
- The Best Western Russell Hotel Maidstone, Kent