We had Two nights at this hotel. Check in was was easy and the room was clean tidy in good order and the bathroom had everything you need. The hotel was very quiet the first night and the service in the resaurant was very good. The food looked great and tasted just as good. The fonant was not wet in the middle but tasted great so I will let them off.
The second night we had booked a table at the same time as coach party and thought we may have to wait for our food. However the service was as good as the night before and the food still looked and tasted great.
Prices in the resaurant and bar were reasonable and as we booked via the best western rewards it worked out a great value weekend.
I would have no problems recommending this hotel for a weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian Hotel built in the 1800's was remodeled in 2004. Situated just minutes from the M20 and M2 motorways and close to Maidstone Town Centre, The Hotel also boasts beautiful landscaped gardens and sun terraces. Delightful International Cuisine is served in The Garden Restaurant and Bar and five air-conditioned function suites catering for up to 300 delegates. Free use of Maidstone's premier health and fitness club whilst resident in the hotel and health and beauty discounts at The Courtyard. FREE wireless connection throughout the whole hotel and in ALL public areas and conference suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Best Western Russell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Russell Hotel
- Best Western Maidstone
- Maidstone Best Western
- The Best Western Russell Hotel Maidstone, Kent