“Great Choice of Vegetarian Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great Choice of Vegetarian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We found this restaurant by chance. We were welcomed in a very friendly way, even though we had not booked. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was delicious, with a really good choice for vegetarians. The sweet corn cakes were very tasty, with a fabulous sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Don't be put off by the fact that it looks small from the outside - there is more seating at the back.
We will definitely be going back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Amazing customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Kandy was so amazing, not only did he alter the spice in the food I ordered to suit my taste, but he even delivered it to me at my hotel as he happened to be passing my hotel and I didn't know the area. I enjoyed the meal very much - it was delicious. I would recommend the food and Kandy's restaurant. If they treat people like me so well who aren't eating in the restaurant, I bet their restaurant service and food is fantastic. Thanks so much.

“brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We go to this restaurant regularly as it is local to us. We do try other Thai restaurants in other areas and to be quite honest they do not match up to this one. service is good, a few times lack of experienced staff but they are always pleasant. The food is just superb and adapted according to our taste buds (hot and spicy is the way to go) nothing is too much trouble and the chef always has a smile on her face.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
snoldland
“Delicious food, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

After reading lots reviews about this restaurant we decided to try and were not disappointed. It is a small place and the décor is a little bit cluttered, but the food speaks for its self. Everything is fresh and well cooked. I tried the King Prawns with coconut sauce and love it. My friends had the Duck and it was delicious too. The dishes are not expensive and much better than some other Asian restaurant at twice the price. The staffs are very friendly. Overall it was very nice! Would recommend it any time.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kent, England
“Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped here recently for a quick lunch. They have a very good, reasonably priced lunch menu. 2 courses cost less than a KFC or McDonald's meal and its really nice food. I will go back for dinner next time.

• Visited May 2014