We stayed for 1 night in a standard room. We managed to get a really decent price from an external site (laterooms.com I think) and I would have been very disappointed if we had paid the normal room rate. The rooms were clean and modern, but very standard. The old saying ‘service with a smile’ is clearly not in their receptionist handbook – she was very rude, abrupt and we felt like we were interrupting her by checking in!
One thing which was horrifying was the fire alarm going off on our floor at around 3am, a deafening noise with a high pitch continuous sound after it had stopped. There was complete chaos on our floor and not one member of staff was on hand to explain that it was a false alarm or had been sorted and we could go back to our rooms! The next morning on check out, there was no explanation from anyone on reception, or even a ‘apologies for the disruption’ comment.
Shouldn't think we will stay there again, purely down to the customer service of the staff – well LACK OF! Hotel itself is nice, but the staff really let it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Milton Keynes is located at the heart of the city - within an easy 5 minute walk from Milton Keynes Central Rail station, and just over the road from a main bus line. Our guests can enjoy a plethora of restaurants and bars all on the hotel's doorstep. The city's main shopping and culture hubs are a pleasant 7 minute walk away making it the best place to stay if you are planning some retail therapy at Midsummer Place and thecentre:mk shopping centres. The hotel features all day Costa Coffee bar, a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10am for breakfast and 6pm to 10pm for dinner. The hotel offers state-of-the-art dedicated meeting rooms for our business guest ensuring your meeting runs as smoothly as possible. Our comfortable bedrooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All of our 279 bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi - guests who book direct with us enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable rooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Milton Keynes with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, JurysInn, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jurys Inn Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Jurys Hotel Milton Keynes
- Jurys Milton Keynes
- Jurys Inn Milton Keynes United Kingdom