I visited for a conference and booked separately for an extra night before the conference started
The travel instructions and signposting are dreadful. And it would be a good idea to have a sign indicating where Reception is. The names of the various blocks need to be clearer too.
So I was VERY CROSS when I arrived and, having read the previous reviews, not in much of a mood to like the place. However, it was fine. The room was fairly big, clean and odour free. Bathroom was fine, though a touch shabby in parts (even I can mastic round a bath better then that). It was plenty warm enough even in a sudden cold snap. Having seen previous reviews I came with a fan heater, pillow and duvet, but I didn't need them. The bed was fine.
The windows open and the lighting is good which is more than you can say about a lot of much more expensive rooms. I could have done with a bigger desk, though.
The place is a bit echoey and noisy. And the TV was indeed laughable. However, I had free Wifi in the room which worked well
The food was really not bad at all. It was actually possible to eat healthily at all meals.
The leisure centre is good (and free of charge) and staff everywhere in the Centre were pleasant and friendly.
I don't think I would have been very happy to pay rack prices for the room, but at the £58 I paid for B and B, it did the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kents Hill Park is a purpose built facility which specialises in residential conferencing. We do often have additional availbility around our conference business enabling us to offer mid range hotel accommodation at significantly better value than the market place. We are just 20 mins away from Silverstone racing circuit and minutes from Central Milton Keynes & Xscape. We are very accessible from the M1 and Milton Keynes Central mainline station. and have in excess of 800 CCTV covered free car parking spaces. We boast a modern feel and we provide a very high quality of service and facilities, making it the perfect choice for both the business and leisure guest. All bedrooms comfortable and stylish, complete with direct dial telephones,Wi-Fi colour TV and hairdryers and of course are en suite. Our residential guests (age restrictions apply*) can also benefit from the fantastic range of leisure facilities which include a 17m pool, spa, sauna, steam, squash courts and a fully equipped cardio vascular gym.* We regret that guests under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the sports and leisure facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kents Hill Park Training and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kents Hill Park Training And Conference Centre Hotel Milton Keynes
- Kents Hill Park Training And Conference Centre Milton Keynes, United Kingdom