“Nice ambience, great food, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Prosecco Ristorante Italiano

Prosecco Ristorante Italiano
402-404 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes | Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes MK9 2EA, England
01908 677 265
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 401 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Bedfordshire
“Nice ambience, great food, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went to Prosecco with another couple and although it is in a modern building it feels like quite a traditional Italian restaurant, great ambience. Service was excellent and the wine was lovely. Had the mussels and then pizza and both were very good. Great value for money as well. Will definitely return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Worst restaurant we have been to in years!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

7 of us for a pre cinema meal. Slow service from clearly untrained staff who struggled to speak and understand English.
Each main course was brought out individually and it took a good 5 minutes before we all had our dinner. Only three tables in restaurant so can't understand why they couldn't coordinate getting meals out together. Food was nice but service overshadowed our experience.
We won't go back and given how empty the place was on a Saturday night I guess others have also made that decision. Such a shame.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Anniversary, stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely stunning evening, very attentive staff and wonderful food. Could not fault on anything. We definately be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milton keynes
“Staff are the worst I've ever had the misfortune of meeting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Called in at 6.30pm the restaurant was empty apart from a table of about 8, we wanted a table of 6 and was told because of lack of staff and apparently the waiters principles!!! We couldn't have a table, we would have been out of the restaurant in an hour and we told him this, this restaurant deserves to fail the restaurant was empty and the waiter was so rude and unhelpful, most restaurants do their best to seat every customer, as the place was completely empty the whole situation was bizarre.
Will never go back and will definitely advise all friends and family to not waste their time.
Being italian myself and worked in Italian restaurants I found his attitude completely indifferent to what I have experienced.
Bad luck prosecco we spent our £170in a lovely restaurant round the corner who happily accommodated us.
It auguro ogni bene!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Teddington, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

You can tell that this is a great restaurant because despite its somewhat disadvantaged location it was comfortably filled on a Tuesday evening, which cannot be said for the majority of restaurants in Milton Keynes. The staff were friendly and helpful, food was served at a leisurely but not slow pace and everything was delicious. I had the bruschetta which I didn't intend to finish as I don't like olives/garlic but once I started I was instantly won over and ate the lot! The pepperoni pizza was better than the ones I had in Venice this summer and the homemade desserts (which I believe are made to order) were amazing - I'd go back for them alone! Highly recommend the chocolate mousse, which comes in a glass with cream and strawberries on top.

Couldn't understand the people in the Pizza Express opposite when they have proper Italian food here for around the same price! It's clear to see why this has been rated in the top 10 restaurants in MK!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere