“Dainty!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: British
Description: Miss Havisham's Tearoom is located in the market town of Stony Stratford, situated in a listed building full of character, this lovely old fashioned Tearoom offers a wonderful relaxed atmosphere, with a Charles Dickens theme, there is a takeway sandwich shop on site too.
“Dainty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very welcoming tea-rooms with friendly staff with old jazz music playing in the background. Quick easy snacks like beans on toast, jacket potatoes, cakes, tea etc. I like going for a quick lunch occasionally!

Visited October 2013

“Super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

What a lovely tearoom, I went today for the 4th time. The tea is lovely, so nice to have tea leaves in a pot. I have had cake, a toastie, jacket poato and toast here, all of which where lovely. The staff I have encountered, have been friendly and helpful. Yes you sometimes have to wait if its busy, this in itself shows how popular the place is. Somethings are worth waiting for in my opinion :-) This is the only place I go in Stony Stratford now when I visit.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“warm and welcoming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Beautiful little tearoom,with very attentive staff, food was great and very good value, a must if your visiting stony stratford

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Slightly disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The current reviews are in my opinion mis-leading.
The food quality is not great and I am unlikely to return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
milton keynes
“I absolutely love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have lived in Stony Stratford for 2 years and came across this tearoom purely by accident, and wow what a find! I have been there 3 times now, and i thought it was about time i reviewed it. Every time we have visited we have been greeted by the staff which is a rarity these days. We always seem to get served quite quickly and me and my boyfriend love the toasties they do there, i also love drinking tea out of those lovely little cups and saucers. I have booked an afternoon tea for february and will post a review when i have been.

• Visited December 2013