Typical Premier Inn, if you need somewhere to stay which just has what you need in a reliably clean and spacious way you can never go wrong with Premier Inn.
I stayed with my partner in order to visit the new Casino MK in the Xscape Centre and therefore it was very convenient. I did have a slight issue with the bathroom door as it was a bit on and off as to whether it would fully shut and lock, but other that the room was very clean, very fresh with not one scuff on the wall, it really was as though we were the first to stay in the room and use the bathroom.
I do stay at Premier Inn's quite alot and the staff are usually helpful, however I must say the lady on duty, whom's name I neglected to ask was extremelly attentive, polite and helpful wherever possible.
You do need to pay for parking at this Premier Inn and therefore need change for the machine. Alternatively you can call or text to pay for the parking. However if you are good with Apps you can download a very simple app which enables you to very quickly and easily pay on your phone, you will also be surprised how many other car parks charges can be paid via 'RingGo' rather than carrying change or rushing to a shop to get some.
If you do stay at this Premier Inn to visit the Xscape Centre please note there is an underpass to walk through which is only slightly under cover. I saw a few people trying to cross the main road with children and they were not finding it easy. If you come out of the Premier Inn Reception door and walk down the steps head left on the path, past the on sight pub and continue round the corner continue walking and up on your right near a raised flower border you will find the underpass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished Milton Keynes Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and 42" tv's in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, junction 14. For shops and local amenities Milton Keynes shopping centre is within walking distance. Local attractions include the theatre District, Xscape, Gulliver's Land and the National Bowl concert venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central United Kingdom