“My favourite restaurant ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay
5 Mortimer Square | The Hub, Central Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes MK9 2FB, England
+44 1908 397888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 414 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have eaten in this place sooo many times and keep finding more dishes that I like my favourite at the moment is the shrimp and mango curry. The restaurant itself looks amazing and the place has such a great atmosphere, the staff are really friendly and always have great dish recommendations and the cocktails are usually two for one ... What's not to like?! If your going on a Friday or Saturday then it's worth booking!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Relaxed tasty evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We took our in laws here as a thank you meal out. A few drinks at the bar gave us some tasty cocktails - bit of a downer with warm glasses.

After drinks we were sat at our table - you should book a table as this restaurant was very busy. Service was friendly. All four starters we had were enjoyed and the mains also lived up to flavour. The pulled chicken burger was a good high level of jerk spice and went down a treat. After seeing the others one pot dish I will be returning to have one of those!

Puddings let the meal down a little and I think they should make some sorbets out of their punch drinks!

All in all it was a great night out and we will be going back again in the future.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“didnt eat but great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

didn't have a meal just met a group there for a drink. staff very helpful and friendly will try there next time in MK for a meal due to the staff.

Visited January 2013
“Terrible food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

After a friend told me about this place I decided to take my family for a meal I've tasted better , the food was horrible all you could taste is chilli we waited 1:20 min for our food not going back

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Good atmosphere, shame about the service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Admittedly it was busy and we had no reservation, but being told it would be a max 45 minute wait, decided to stay. The cocktails were good and it seemed that if you know the bar staff you can get the happy hour deals at any time. Very lively and we would have enjoyed it had we not been so hungry and tired. Looked an interesting menu but we left after waiting an hour and ten minutes and had to suffer a burger instead.

• Visited December 2012