“OK Indian restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rajhani
706 Midsummer Boulevard | The Food Centre (Next to Waitrose), Milton Keynes MK9 3NT, England
Website
Dining options: Reservations
UK
“OK Indian restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Have eaten here once (I think in about March 2011) and used their takeaway a few times too. Nice food, better than average service, reasonable prices. Not exceptional, but I would eat here again.

Certainly my experience was better than that of the last reviewer.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Don't go here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I visited this restaurant with my wife on Sunday 13th 2011. Sunday's are a special buffet day but due to having a restaurant dinning card we called and requested if we could eat off the menu which they agreed to. There was a group of 60 booked but we managed to get in just before they started coming in. We ordered starters and main courses which the staff where great with helping us with our choice. Starters where good. Main course and things started going wrong! We had both ordered lamb dishes, one of which were great and really tender but the other was like chewing cardboard with no real flavour. My wife made one of the members of staff aware who called someone else over. We started to explain and the manager came over and took over the situation. He was very rude and lacked the most basic customer skills. He proceeded to talk over me and basically told me to keep quiet which I was not impressed with! At this point I was so disappointed with his manner that even though the manager offered to change the dish I simple denied and chose to share my wife's dish. Not sure if the manager was under pressure due to the busy restaurant but in my humble opinion that isn't an excuse to be rude to ty customers! The other members of staff where excellent. Looks like the manager could learn something from them!

I wouldn't recommend this establishment to anyone and needless to say won't be going back!

• Visited November 2011