“Bathroom a little tied” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 34 hotels in Milton Keynes
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Bathroom a little tied”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We booked a standard king room. The reception staff are pleasant and friendly. The room was ok and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was tied, sink cracked, wires showing on the towel rail and could be cleaner. The self service breakfast has a varied selection and enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ahmet D, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Tilly

Thank you for your review. I was pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast and found our dedicated team, pleasant and friendly. . I have also shared your feedback with my Housekeeping team, who join me in apologising for the problem you reported in your bathroom and you may also be interested to hear that we have an improvement programme to upgrade many of our rooms and bathrooms, which has already commenced and is continuing into 2014, and I hope that you will visit us again some time in the future and see the improvements we are making.

586 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

One night stay as visited Bletchley Park (good day out ) , chose Hilton as you know what you get and sensible price and close to MK and Bletchley . Warm welcome when we arrive and excellent service in the restaurant for dinner . Bed was a bit uncomfortable , but overall ,enjoyed our stay and would recommend.

Dear Tilly

I was very pleased to hear that you had a great stay in Milton Keynes and found our hotel to be everything you expected.

You can always be assured of a warm welcome and comfortable accommodation at the Hilton Milton Keynes, and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Anderson, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Not the quality of a Hilton I expected, My upgraded room the curtains were falling off, TV did not work, lost internet several times, bath tub did not drain for several hours even after reporting they did not get fixed. Breakfast was awesome, personal was great.

Dear Ronald G

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to hear that the staff were great and that you found our breakfast excellent. I apologise that your room was not serviced correctly, and I have flagged this up with my Housekeeping and Facilities team, who join me in apologising, and please be assured that correction action has been taken in order to rectify this.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have been to the hotel to stay overnight and for a series of workshops. I have to say that the staff have an excellent manner. Sometimes the maintenance hasn't been so good (leaky air con and faulty toilet) but the rest has made up for it.

Dear Trip Advisor member

I was delighted to hear that you recognised our great team and enjoyed your stay at the hotel. You may also be delighted to hear that our improvement programme for some of the rooms and bathrooms has started, in order to maintain our guests expectations every time they stay here.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I booked into the Hilton (Milton Keynes) on a business trip, expecting the usual features of a large chain to be available (e.g. free wifi, swimming pool, access to the advertised business rate for my employer). In fact NONE of these facilities was available on the date when I stayed. I won't be going back.

Dear Jenny O

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately our steam room and spa were undergoing necessary maintenance work during your visit and I do apologise that you were unable to use it on this occasion. We do have free wi-fi in our lounge area and I believe that I have written a personal reply to you with a more detailed explanation of the rates available for your organisation.

I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

An excellent hotel, and a very enjoyable stay. The staff were extremely efficient, polite and attentive. The room was great and the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities were first class. A very good location just outside the center of Milton Keynes and very easy to get to. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough!

Dear Paul C

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to provide you with good service and standards, and it was very refreshing to hear that you found all our facilities first class.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel is welcoming, clean and the staff were very good. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the restaurant staff very helpful. The hotel is exactly how I would have expected it to be. Good value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Vincent W

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to hear that you found our hotel good value, comfortable and to your complete satisfaction.

Please be sure to drop by again where you will be made most welcome.

Kind Regards
Ahmet

Been to Hilton Milton Keynes? Share your experiences!