A typical UK HIlton - in dire need of investment and upgrade.
Drab public areas with Hilton's usual "train crash" interior design featuring red carpets, burgundy net curtains, yellow walls and brown furniture! The lounge and bar felt austere not helped by a large flat screen TV which dominated and continually showed football with the volume turned up. More like a working mens club than a 4 star hotel.
The bedroom corridors typified by broken and water stained ceiling tiles. The bedrooms themselves tired and dated. The bathrooms a disaster - lino on the floors and (in our's) one wall had been re-tiled. They clearly couldn't stretch to do the other three!
We didn't eat in the "New Horizons Restaurant" No atmosphere and at 6.15pm no takers. Breakfast the next morning was OK if some of the hot items were only lukewarm and the scrambled eggs rubbery. Pleasant enough staff if not particularly interested or engaging.
Overall very average and very mediocre. Wouldn't stay here again - all a bit depressing I'm afraid.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel
- Hilton International Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Hilton
- Hilton Milton Keynes United Kingdom
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.