“Very comfy and excellent location” 4 of 5 stars

You added Newton Park Farm Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Newton Park Farm Bed and Breakfast
Newton Park Farm, Milton Keynes MK43 8AU, England   |
Ranked #27 of 35 Hotels in Milton Keynes
“Very comfy and excellent location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were here for the FIA European drag racing championship last weekend, 22 to 27 May 14. The breakfasts were excellent and hosts are very helpful and nice. We had the barn studio and very comfortable. Wifi was patchy but rest were excellent. Easy drive to Santa Pod. Town of olney is close and cute too!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

lancashire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have emailed and called this farm as the accommodation looked perfect for my 2 day stay. Unfortunately no reply.
I then noticed the review below about trying to book a single room. Low and behold when trying to book via laterooms they inform me that they are not able to take my booking until middle of the week. No doubt to give themselves the best possible chance of booking out for a couple/family.
Poor customer service, It may have only been £70 but it could be better than nothing and you lost repeat business as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and elderly mother-in-law for a few days last month and I have to say, we had an absolutely wonderful stay. The converted courtyard room is lovely and both my husband and I were very happy in it - clean, presentable, comfy beds and lots of hot water. My mother in law's room was part of the annex and whilst it was a little dated compared to our room, she was extremely comfortable and had a very good night's sleep. The hosts and their young family are most welcoming and a choice of continental breakfast (which we could help ourselves to - really good idea) or a full cooked breakfast was given. Access to the Farmhouse is a little bumpy given it is up quite pot-holey private drive but a stay here is definitely worth it for the incredible views, relaxed atmosphere and general tradition of the place. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I took a long time to find it as Sat Nav was broken and I forgot to download the excellent directions on the website, but it was well worth the trouble. A very bright, comfortable and clean room with and excellent breakfast cooked by the jolly, friendly owner in a beautiful, secluded farmhouse. The ideal preparation for a days business in Milton Keynes.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dunstable, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I'm sorry to say that first impressions do count, and I am not impressed!! I tried booking this really lovely looking room in this gorgeous farmhouse in the middle of no where for a quiet weekend break away, just for me!! I spoke to the lady on the phone to see if she had any vacancies for the weekend I needed, and I was told that the barn conversion was available. When I told her that it would be single occupancy, she then backtracked in quiet a fluster and said that the room was really for a couple or family, and that the weekend would be busy , with the school holidays and everything! I then asked her if she was still prepared let me have the room. She hesitated and then quoted me a price which was more than the single occupancy rate advertised on their website, and when I queried this she said that the prices quoted were only a guideline and it was 'from' £35 a night single occupancy. Her attitude towards me, as soon as I mentioned it would be single occupancy, totally changed, and even if I had booked it at the rate she was asking, I feel that my stay there would have been tarnished. So I said ''I'll leave it thank you. If you can get more from a family booking then far be it for me to do you out of any money"!. So if your looking for a quiet retreat on your own somewhere, this is NOT the place for you!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Newton Park Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!