“Little Vegetarian and Vegan Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Vegetarian, Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Toddington, United Kingdom
“Little Vegetarian and Vegan Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food is amazing and if you're inspired to try the meat alternatives you can buy on site before you leave. The atmosphere is relaxed and the service good. It's not licensed so you can bring your own alcohol.

Visited May 2012

“Best Vegetarian/Vegan take away in Milton Keynes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

The food here is amazing, everything sold is completely vegan friendly. It's such a pleasure to have soo much choice for once!! I prefer to take away than eat in as the restaurant is quite small and simple but the staff are always really friendly if you eat in anyway. I would definitely recommend it to any veggies/vegans or just to anyone that wants a nice healthy Chinese!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warwick England
“Vegetarian Chinese Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Lots of interesting choices for vegetarian matching vegetarian 'beef', 'chicken', 'duck' and 'prawn' or tofu with various Chinese sauces like satay, sweet & sour, Szechuan, Ginger or fragrant yellow bean. Lovely staff, take away & frozen vegetarian food sales.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
central
“Awesome little gem, exceptional at lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is a hidden gem of a restaurant. It serves a huge variety of cantonese food, all vegetarian but good enough that most of the meat eaters I have taken there have loved it just as much as we do. Family run, and with warm personal service, everything on the menu is different and everything is delicious. Its certainly not the greasy food-coloured fare that I've come to associate with Chinese takeaway.

The evening food is great, either eaten in or taken away, but the secret is to get lunch there Weds-Fri as it is exceptionally good value - around £4 per dish, making a lunch for 6 cost only £30 with drinks!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Daventry
“My favourite restaurant - EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Discovered by an ex boyfriend on a birthday several years ago, walked in felt very overdressed and didn't expect much, it looks a bit like a cafe that you'd find in any town really.

The food, the food, what can I say? Introduced it to my veggie friend and we go about every other month (enough for the staff to recognise us anyway!)

Staff are lovely, food is amazing, always pleasantly surprised at the price, if anyone ever wants to take me somewhere I love, this is the one.

We try to have something different everytime but ALWAYS have the platter to start followed by the duck - both are amazing, we then have two mains and a rice of some description, never disappoints, only ever had one dish I'm not keen on and believe me we've got through a lot of dishes now!

It's BYO so if you want alcohol take it with you (or there is an off licence across the road) we always have to drive so it's soft drinks here!

I'm glad it's 45 minutes away or I'd be in there all of the time and as fat as a house!

Not a bad word about this place, now I must go and sort out my next trip......

• Visited July 2012